Analysis provided at this time.
- Phosphorus + Multinutrients ( P,Ca, Mg, Na, S ) extracted with Mehlich III and determined by ICP Method 200.5
- Soil pH (referred to an soil water pH) determined by SM 4500 -H+ B
- Electrical Conductivity in a 1:2 Soil:Water extract of the soil using dionized water determined by Method SM 2510 B
- Nitrates-nitrogen (NO3-N). Extracted from soils using a 1N KCl nitrate in is determined using a Cd column followed by spectrophotometric measurement. Reported on a dry soil basis.Using Method SM 4500 N03- E
- Micronutrients (DTPA extractable). Cu, Fe, Mn & Zn. Determined by method ICP 200.5
- Boron extracted from soils using a hot water extraction. Determined by method ICP 200.5
Sample Acceptance Criteria
Please review our sample acceptance criteria before sending your samples for analysis.
- Samples must be submitted with a completed chain of custody. (PDF available)
- Use appropriate containers with required preservatives.
- Use water resistant ink to mark sample container with sample name, date, and time of sample collection.
- Adhere to sample holding times.
- Samples must be received with ice in container.
- All drinking waters samples must be submitted in laboratory approved containers.
- Samples will not be accepted if ice is not present, or if the holding time is exceeded.
- Chlorine residual required.
Note: If a sample does not meet the acceptance criteria, the decision to proceed with the analysis will be determined by the client.
Advanced Analyis, Inc. is a member of NAPT. Soil Science Society of America.
Analysis Request Form
For your convenience, you can download our analysis request form.
This PDF document allows you to fill in information before printing the form, or you can fill in the information by hand.
AA Inc is not certified for Methods. Nevertheless, clients are adviced that samples for compliance are farm
out to a certified laboratory.
If you do not already have the Adobe Reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: